Interra provides ultrasonic, magnetic particle, liquid penetrant testing, as well as ground penetrating radar services.
Highly qualified and certified technicians routinely perform quality control and quality assurance testing at fabrication plants, heavy equipment maintenance and repair shops, manufacturers, and construction sites.
ASNT Level III non-destructive testing and consulting are additional assets that Interra possesses, which can complement those technically diverse projects. Third party testing, plant audits, and fabrication facility accreditation consultation, are provided to a wide range of industries looking to diversify and stay current with industry standards.
- All NDT personnel qualified through examination and certified to requirements of ASNT SNT-TC-1A
ANST Level III
- Consultation, representation, procedure, preparation, personnel training, qualification and examination
Nondestructive testing services include the following:
- Penetrant Testing
- Magnetic Particle Testing
- Ultrasonic Flaw Detection
- Ultrasonic Thickness Measuring
- Visual Testing
- Reinforcing Steel Location / Verification
- Ground Penetrating Radar
- Utility Locating
- Post-Tension Cables
- Rebar Locating
- Conduit Locating
- Tree Root Locating